It’s a simple and hassle-free process
Managing Your Debts
Debt is like a girlfriend. Its lovely to have one but, if you have many, your life is a nightmare. Debts are an easy way out of financial problems, but if you do not manage them responsibly, you will slide into more and more trouble. Therefore, ensure that you use your loans prudently.
Make sure when you apply for a loan, you know when you will be able to repay it. Trained customer service is always available for your assistance. In spite of this, if you are not able to pay back in time due to unforeseen reasons, lenders will work with you to find a solution. If you are suffering from chronic debt problems, you should seek assistance from debt counseling agencies such as The Citizen’s Advice Bureau (CAB) etc.
To Qualify for Speedy Quid Loans:
- You must be 21 years of age and a United Kingdom resident.
- You must have full time employment and your salary must arrive each month in a current account that has a debit card facility.
- You will specify a date for the loan repayment in your application. You must ensure that there are funds available in your account on the repayment date.
Say 1, Say 2, Say 3. It’s done
Applying for a fast cash loan is easy. Simple, 3 Steps:
- Complete the online application form . You will be required to fill in some basic information like your contact information, employment details and bank account details.
- If your application is successful, you will receive an approval email. Along with details, the email will also contain a link to your contract.
- Electronically sign the contract. Funds will then be transferred into your account. In some cases, you may be able to receive your cash on the same day. If you apply out of office hours, weekends or holidays, the funding process will take longer.
Please note that you may not receive the amount that you have requested in your application form. The loan amount provided will be based on the lender’s decision.
Why Our Annual Percentage Rate is higher than other Secured Loans
Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is dependent on the time duration for which the loan is borrowed. A loan with a 20 year duration will have a lower APR as compared to the one borrowed for a year.
Mortgage and other secured loans are long term loans and they have a lower annual percentage rate. Speedy Quid is not an alternative for these loans. Speedy Quid is a cash advance loan that supports you